Over the next decade we will have brought about a generational sea-change in U.S. industry
Step into the year 2030: U.S. Industry’s global competitiveness contributes to the common good, raises income equity, revitalizes communities, provides meaningful employment, and transforms the environmental footprint.
Industry Reimagined 2030
Industry Reimagined is the catalyst for national associations, institutes and manufacturers to collaborate and speak with a unified, compelling voice for this vibrant future. Standing in 2030, U.S. industry will have:
- added $1 trillion to the manufacturing economy (40% increase)
- added 5 million manufacturing jobs
- achieved 50,000 world-class domestic manufacturers
- reduced the environmental footprint to supply U.S. goods by 30%
The greater danger lies not in setting our aim to high and falling short, but in setting our aim to low and achieving our mark. - Michelangelo
Industry Reimagined 2030 will have bridged the chasm from innovators to mainstream. In 2020, there is a population of innovative business executives reimagining operations, investing in domestic opportunities, rethinking execution, and achieving business success. We will have scaled lessons and capabilities through national organizations.
- SMEs will now achieve 12% cost of goods improvement in 18 months and be world-class in 3 years.
This reimagined future for industry is bold, inspiring and it is not impossible. In accomplishing this future, what will need to be true?